MENTAL STRENGTH +
HEALTH & FITNESS
90 DAYS CHALLENGE
We know you are physically tough! We know you can handle the pain!
Are you ready to be accountable to yourself or if not are you ready to learn how to? Are you ready to start loving yourself or if not to at least learn how to? Are you ready to stop giving a flying f*** of what everyone else is thinking about you?
If the answer is F*** YEAH, then sign up NOW and enter the challenge! Dive in! We challenge you!
All of our challenges are based on one word: DECEPTION
1. DRINK WATER - Hit your daily H2O goal. (for everyone is different based on their sex, weight and daily physical activity).
- Take a progress picture and weigh yourself every 9 days.
- No Social Media for the first and the last hour of the day.
- Read/watch/listen to something motivational every morning for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Watch the 90 DAYS CHALLENGE video of the day.
- Open your special quest for the day and commit time to execute it.
- Give yourself courage in the mirror in the morning.
- Send courage to 3 people in written form throughout the day, Choose different people daily.
- Sleep a minimum of 7 hours.
- Take an ice-cold shower:
*day 1-9 - 30 seconds; *day 9-18 - 1 minute; *day 18-27 - 90 seconds; *day 27-36 - 2 minutes; *day 36-45 - 3 minutes; *day 45-54 - 3,5 minutes; *day 54-63 - 4 minute; *day 63-72 - 4,5 minute; *day 72-90 - 5 minutes;
5. POWER OF GRATITUDE
- Write down 5 things that you are grateful for before you go to bed.
- Every night before bed fill out the “Massive Action Plan” for the next day.
6. TRANSFORM - Do physical activity daily (could be anything you want - walking, yoga, running, workout…)
- 1 month - 2 x 15 minutes or 1 x 45 minutes
- 2 month - 2 x 30 minutes or 1 x 75 minutes
- 3 month - 2 x 45 minutes or 1 x 1 h 45 minutes
**one workout MUST be done outside!
7. INTERMITTENT FASTING - Fast every day for 14–16 hours and restrict your daily eating window to 8–10 hours.
8. OWNERSHIP - Make a post in the 90 DAYS ACCOUNTABILITY group - share whatever you want - the song you listen to during your workout, what are you thankful for, or how proud you are that you finished your water!
9. NO POISON - Keep a clean diet. NO fried food, NO junk/fast food, NO sugar in the ingredients, NO alcohol, NO cigarettes, NO drugs!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1. Access to Accountability Group for 90 DAYS CHALLENGE where you can interact with other challengers, share your experience, and build lifetime friendships.
2. Helpful tools & resources.
3. List with recommended Self-Development books.
4. Customized playlist with positive music and motivational videos.
5. 90 days video course.
6. List with daily quests.
- Get out of the comfort zone
- Remove the fear of others’ opinions.
- Remove the need for approval.
- Become BADASS!
- Burn fat and lose weight.
- Strengthen your bones and mussels.
- Help your body manage your blood sugar and insulin levers.
- Reduce the risk of health diseases.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Improve your sexual health.
- Boost your immune system and energy levers.
- Help you stop smoking.
- Get healthier skin.
- Improve your mental health and mode.
- Help your thinking, concentration, and learning.
VIDEO COURSE SCHEDULE
WEEK 1: INCEPTION - WHO ARE YOU?
1. Who are you?
2. Your inner voice.
3. Your spiritual heart.
4. Your body and muscle memory.
5. Your soul / spiritual being.
WEEK 2: INCEPTION - CHECK YOUR SURROUNDINGS
2. The rule of TOP 5.
3. 10 ways to eliminate depression.
4. 10 ways to eliminate depression - part 2
5. Accountability & Support.
WEEK 3 - DECEPTION - ELIMINATE SELF-SABOTAGE
1. Understanding self-sabotage and recognize the habits.
2. Self-sabotage behaviors.
3. Identify the root causes and take time to self-reflect.
4. Find your inner positive voice & change your pattern of behavior.
5. Easy things - small meaningful changes.
WEEK 4 - DECEPTION - EGO IS NOT YOUR AMIGO
1. What is ego?
2. Eliminate blaming.
3. Eliminate complaining.
4. Eliminate excuses.
5. Decision making.
WEEK 1: TRANSFORMATION - GETTING RID OF EGO
1. Full ownership.
4. Accountability partners & support.
5. Fear of other people's opinion.
WEEK 2: TRANSFORMATION - SOME TRUTHS
1. Resilience - how to cope with stress.
2. What is true about you today that will hurt the 5 years old you?
3. One year left to live - what's the plan?
4. 24 hours to live - what would you do with your day?
5. How to over come laziness and stay energetic?
WEEK 3: TRANSFORMATION - VALUES AND MISSION
1. Find your true purpose.
2. Core values.
3. What's your mission statement?
4. What is your commitment?
5. Limited mindset.
WEEK 4: TRANSFORMATION - GOALS
2. Goals setting.
3. Sphere of life.
4. Career and financials.
5. Magic 11.
WEEK 1: TRANSFORMATION - GOALS
1. Family & relationships.
2. Fitness / Health / Mental health.
3. Faith / Spirituality.
4. Fun / Bucket list / Peace & Pleasure.
5. Action plan.
WEEK 2: TRANSFORMATION -COMMUNICATION SKILLS
1. What make people lose respect for you?
2. How to make anyone instantly like you?
3. How to read someone's body language?
4. How to start conversation with anyone and stop being shy?
5. Negotiation skills.
WEEK 3: TRANSFORMATION - RELATIONSHIP SKILLS
1. How pride can ruin your relationships?
2. Secret to happy relationship.
3. The importance of vulnerability partner.
4. How to increase your level of understanding?
5. How to be more open-minded.
WEEK 4: TRANSFORMATION - LIFESTYLE CHOICES
1. Improve self-control.
2. Live free of compromises.
3. Boost and train your brain to crave knowledge.
4. How you can change your negative traits?
5. What is your sacrifice?
WEEK 5: TRANSFORMATION LIFE SKILLS
1. How can you better embarrass yourself?
2. How to stop overthinking?
3. Why we must keep our inner child alive?
4. Stop being so hard on yourself?
5. Life fulfillment.
FINAL QUESTION: WHO ARE YOU?