2020 has been a crazy year. One of the things we learned in March is that we are far from prepared. The other thing we know today is that we’re dealing with a lot of uncertainty. We don’t know much about the future but we do know that we need to be healthy and physically strong to survive and have a chance to thrive.
Investing in our body and our physical health is not only beneficial for our appearance, but it's also a scientific fact that nothing else will boost our confidence and self-esteem as much as molding our body in the most desired shape.
1. DRINK WATER - Hit your daily H2O goal (for everyone is different based on their sex, weight and daily physical activity).
2. EVOLUTION - Take a progress picture and weigh yourself every 9 days.
3. COURAGE - Give yourself courage in the mirror in the morning.
4. ENERGY - Sleep a minimum of 7 hours.
5. POWER OF GRATITUDE - Write down 3 things that you are grateful for before you go to bed.
6. TRANSFORM - Do physical activity daily (could be anything you want - walking, yoga, running, workout…)
- 1 month - 2 x 15 minutes or 1 x 45 minutes
- 2 month - 2 x 30 minutes or 1 x 75 minutes
- 3 month - 2 x 45 minutes or 1 x 1 h 45 minutes
**one workout MUST be done outside!
7. INTERMITTENT FASTING - Fast every day for 14–16 hours and restrict your daily eating window to 8–10 hours.
8. OWNERSHIP - Make a post in the 90 DAYS ACCOUNTABILITY group - share whatever you want - the song you listen to during your workout, what are you thankful for, or how proud you are that you finished your water!
9. NO POISON - Keep a clean diet. NO fried food, NO junk/fast food, NO sugar in the ingredients.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Access to Accountability Group for 90 DAYS CHALLENGE where you can interact with other challengers, share your experience, and build lifetime friendships.
- Helpful tools & resources.
- Burn fat and lose weight.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Help your body manage your blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Reduce the risk of health diseases.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Improve your sexual health.
- Boost your immune system and energy levers.
- Stop smoking.
- Get healthier skin.
- Improve your mental health.
- Better focus and learning.
- Better judgment skills.
- Increase your chances of living longer.
- Feel HAPPIER! Feel GREAT!